Thursday 27 June 2013

Sisterhood still & Kara lands a new role

Last week I got a tip about a movie that Kara was suppose to be in was being filmed in San Francisco. The lack of real sources, or even photo proof, stopped me from publishing it as news, but now we finally have it confirmed. The news site Deadline published a story about Kara's new movie on June 25, reporting that she will play a high school freshman named Etta who is trying to deal with her parents divorce. Mira Sorvino and Greg Germann will also star in this movie that is called Quitters and is directed by Noah Pritzker (this will be his first feature film) . It is currently being filmed in San Francisco and I don't know if they will film anywhere else. How the situation is with The Optimist (which Kara is suppose to film in July) and the episode of White Collar is unknown to me and I'll do my best to keep you updated.

Someone else who is also suppose to appear in Quitters is Morgan Turner, who actually also starred in Kara's recently completed movie The Sisterhood of Night, and the people behind Sisterhood recently launched their new website which contained a new still from the movie. The picture shows Kara with her co-stars Willa Cuthrell, Georgie Henley and Olivia DeJonge.


I have uploaded the photo to our Facebook, and also one behind the scenes photo from Quitters.

1 comments: